We welcome guest post contributions to our blog from other bloggers, dating coaches, and aspiring writers.
Who can Submit Guest Posts to Our Dating & Relationships Blog?
We are happy to accept dating stories and advice as long as the articles are well written and adhere to our guidelines (see below).
We accept dating stories about personal relationship experience, tips for healthy relationships and advice for those seeking a new relationship. We also welcome any type of dating advice or wisdom that might be insightful to our community.
- Authentic and original submissions – We do not accept any articles that have been published anywhere else. Unfortunately, this goes against Google’s policy and we have a standard for the articles on our website.
- Minimum of 1000 words please
- 3 photographs (minimum) – they should be at least 1024px wide. Any portrait style shots should be 800px wide.
- Videos, embed codes – We welcome videos that you’ve uploaded to YouTube
- Photoblogs/ essay – These need to be a minimum of 500 words with at least ten photographs
- HTML formatting – If you’re able to format your article into HTML before sending, then this makes it much easier to publish your guest post
- Profile photo – Please also share a photo of yourself with a short bio and links to your social profile and website – this will help our dating community get to know more about you.
How we Both Can Benefit
What we get
- More great dating and relatinship stories and advice to share with our audience and friends
- Growth and the opportunity to showcase more destinations, stories and useful tips
What you get
- A great platform to share your stories and tips
- The opportunity to be featured on Wegoplaces.me
- A link to your blog or website
- Visibility across our network
Let’s get started
If you have a great idea or story for us, please get in touch and we can start the process. You can email me at [email protected] or with the form below.