Zoosk is the social media site of the online dating world. It first started life as a Facebook app and has just grown and grown from there – and continues to now.
It’s designed to draw in information from your online profiles to make getting started quick and easy. There are loads of people worldwide using it, so there’s no doubt it’s popular. But how does it rate when we give it a close look?
We’ve done the research for you – learn how much Zoosk costs and register for a Zoosk free trial to get started. Then, find our detailed Zoosk reviews below to see what it’s all about.
Is Zoosk Any Good? Our Recommendation Upfront
Is Zoosk a good dating site? Zoosk gets a 3.6 out of 5 – just. Zoosk is a good middle-ground for people that want more than a hookup but aren’t looking to get married immediately.
The biggest downside is that because of its social media roots. It’s pretty hard to find longer-lasting relationships. Many people are taking advantage of its ease to use and familiarity and are looking for something more casual.
Several spammy profiles make you wonder why you’re on the site. With 40 million members in over 80 countries, it’s challenging to decipher the actual users. However, the platform combats this with a verification system to show the real users.
The messaging service is one of the best around. So it’s easy to use wherever you are and however busy your life is. The design of the website and app are pretty modern. Both emphasize engagement and interaction. And it’s great that right after creating an account, you can start ‘liking’ people so that the algorithm can get an idea of your preferences.
We also like that Zoosk has a large and diverse membership base, making Zoosk a good option for seniors and younger age groups. There is someone for everyone on the app – age, religion, lifestyle.
The pricing structure on Zoosk is also on par with other dating sites but not competitive as we would like, especially when it comes to the coin system.
Zoosk is worth trying with the free trial to see if you like its ease of use, intuitive design, and pick-up-and-go style.
Overall Zoosk Dating Site Rating
Zoosk Pros and Cons
✓ Pros of Zoosk
- Super easy set-up
- Verified profiles.
- You don’t have to fill out lengthy questionnaires to get matches, as your site uses a behavioral matchmaking system.
- Your matches can be broadened or refined to taste.
- Messaging is quick and easy.
- Diverse membership base
- Intuitive and modern design.
- Effective search tool.
- Quick sign-up process
- Live streaming and virtual dating
X Cons of Zoosk
- Many better features require Zoosk coins, which come at an additional cost, especially the case with Carousel – which entices you with interesting profiles but won’t allow you to connect without coins.
- Serious relationships are harder to find on Zoosk as many people seek more casual hookups.
- The website doesn’t feel as premium as other dating sites, even though it costs about the same.
- If you want to read or send messages, you must pay for a subscription.
Zoosk Review Table of Contents
Fast Facts About the Zoosk Dating Site
- Site Name: Zoosk (Zoosk.com)
- Paid or Free: Both options are available, with limited capabilities with free membership
- Average Sign-Up Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- Paid Membership Pricing: Starting at $12.49 per month
- Unique Facts and Figures About the Zoosk Website:
- 40 million members worldwide.
- Available in 80 countries and 25 languages.
- Three million messages are sent every day.
Tell me about the Zoosk app
According to their website, the Zoosk app is the number one dating app available on the Apple App Store. It’s sleek and easy to use on the go, so it’s easy to see why.
It’s available for iOS and Android and does almost the same job as the desktop version, which is handy. You can’t see profile insights, though. You’ll need the desktop for that.
The Editor’s Review
“Zoosk is an online dating site and app that delivers ease of use and practicality for singles. It achieves this ease in many ways to help you find your ideal match.
With sign-up, you take the online profiles from your social media accounts and integrate this information with your Zoosk account. And instead of having a lengthy questionnaire to understand your match preferences, the algorithm learns everything about you and your likes and dislikes as you use the app.
I also like that you can cast a net as wide or small as possible with preferences that can be broadened or refined, allowing you to match with people depending on their location, age range, religion, ethnicity, children, and more.
One of the downsides is that you have to pay to read and send messages. However, free options let you read, send, and receive notifications, compared with other apps, such as OkCupid, Tinder, and Bumble. The price point is on par with the other dating sites, and it’s also a bit easier to navigate.
Over the last decade, the Zoosk dating app has streamlined its tools and created innovative ways to connect people. If you’re considering giving Zoosk a try, you can join for free and paid features and customize your experience to your dating preferences.”
– Amy Pritchett, Chief Editor of MyDatingAdviser.com
Real Life Zoosk Reviews
Here are some genuine Zoosk reviews are taken from TrustPilot:
“I am delighted that Zoosk found me a match in my only month’s subscription. I met a wonderful Lithuanian woman just in time for the 2nd date on Valentine’s night. We spent the next day together and already have many plans for more. So I don’t think I’ll be needing a dating app again. Sorry, Zoosk!”
– From uk.trustpilot.com
Are there any good, quality matches on the Zoosk dating site?
Zoosk has made it easy to create a profile, meet other people and cast a wide net for potential matches. There are 40 million members across 80 countries and support in 25 languages to make it convenient for you to find someone special.
The demographics of Zoosk include a crowd with an average age of 27 and 24. However, if you are over 50, don’t get shied away. There are also older people on the app, and Zoosk is a good option for seniors.
The gender split is 48 percent male and 52 percent female. A nearly even gender split makes Zoosk an excellent option for men and women who want many options. Unfortunately, most dating sites have an overwhelming majority of male users.
Zoosk is also gay, lesbian, and queer-friendly with various ethnicities, religions, and backgrounds — depending on the region.
Although Zoosk has an impressive membership base, you should take it with a grain of salt. When trialing the app, we found many dead or fake profiles, and it makes up a portion of the millions of members on the site. They have a profile verification process, but we still encountered several questionable profiles using Zoosk.
Despite some fake accounts, there are many success stories and active members on the platform. It’s something to keep in mind if someone doesn’t message you back. Or in the case that you get spammed with shady and phony advertisements.
You can avoid fraudulent accounts by looking for the green check marks on profiles that prove they are verified. But it doesn’t mean that the spam accounts will ignore you.
How does Zoosk work?
Zoosk uses a behavioral matchmaking engine and algorithm to help deliver you better matches through your actions. It considers which you like, message, and wink at, saving you the time to fill out a lengthy questionnaire to determine potential matches. It also means that there are more suggestions for matches that you’re actually into.
Zoosk operates like a social media dating site. You’re free to browse through profiles you’re interested in. You essentially create your matches through SmartPick introductions, which use behavioral matchmaking.
You’ll find this incredibly easy to use if you’re used to social media. Everything will feel familiar. Although you’re not a big social media user, you’ll unlikely struggle as Zoosk is straightforward to navigate and quick to set up.
Sign-up couldn’t be easier, especially if you already have a Google or Facebook account. You can sign in to one of those existing internet accounts, answer a couple of short questions about yourself (height, body type, etc.), and then you’re free to start browsing profiles. That’s it!
Your profile picture is uploaded from your existing Google or Facebook account. Setting up a profile is very easy and only takes a minute. You can also add details about your perfect match, ideal date, and interests to your profile. Zoosk also takes your interest and likes from Facebook and populates them throughout your profile.
Zoosk profiles are generally of good quality. The pictures are large and easy to view, and the fact you can verify them is an excellent step forward. It does depend a little bit on the user, though. If they’ve filled out the additional questions, you’ll get an excellent feel for who they are. But if they haven’t, you’ll have to dig deeper yourself.
If you’re interested in someone on Zoosk, there are many ways to express your interest. Once you find someone you like, go to their profile, and from here, you can send a message, Smile, or even like their profile.
The messaging system on Zoosk is quite impressive. To send messages, you need to be subscribed, and it does feel like it’s worth the money. You can message within each profile card, and you don’t have to leave the page to reload another to send one. You are even given potential “icebreakers” to help you come up with something witty to say.
Please note that features like messages and chatting will require a paid subscription. Both paid subscribers and free members may be required to purchase Zoosk coins to unlock the premium features, including connecting with people who have shown interest in you on Carousel.
Are there any great features?
SmartPick introductions. Zoosk’s scientific matchmaking service (ZSMS) offers a daily introduction to potential matches.
Carousel. This feature allows you to look at other singles’ profiles and decide if you like them by selecting ‘like,’ ‘dislike,’ or ‘maybe.’ They’ll get a notification to let them know if you’ve both selected ‘like’ so you can start a chat.
Coins. If you’re a subscribed member, you can buy Zoosk coins for an additional price. That gives you access to other features.
Boost. It puts you in front of other profiles in messages, search results, and Carousel, so you stand out and have a better chance of being seen.
Carousel. Gives you a rapid-fire look at profiles in a Tinder-like manner. But, of course, you can’t scroll through more photos or read their profiles. But instead, you can like or dislike people until you run out of members.
Hide and Seek. You can control how much other users see, from being invisible to being able to view their profile without them knowing.
Messages. The most direct way is to introduce yourself and let them know you’re interested. Then, send a message by writing your message in the message box and sending it.
Smiles And Likes. Smiling at someone or Liking their profile is a great way to let them know you’re interested. Once you select ‘Smile’ or ‘Like,’ you will send a message to them.
Virtual gifts. Buy virtual gifts to message singles to show your interest.
Read receipts—delivery confirmation when someone opens your message.
Tell me about customer support.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have a question, you can message Zoosk through their contact form, getting you directly in touch with the Zoosk customer support team. Ideally, there would also be a live chat or phone option to get in touch. They did a great job answering our questions when we got in touch.
They also have some handy FAQ pages, so you’ll find almost any answer you’re looking for if you have any questions.
Is Zoosk safe?
Zoosk offers some ways to verify profiles. This process is just as easy as setting up an actual profile. For example, you can ascertain profiles by photo, phone number, or Twitter account.
If you choose to do it via photo verification, it will let other users know that your pictures accurately represent you. All you have to do is take a short video which will then be monitored and verified by the Zoosk team. You’ll then get a verification badge to let other users know it’s you.
While not foolproof, it’s a significant step towards maintaining internet safety. Most Zoosk profiles are verified through your social media sites, so it’s pretty hard to fake a profile. And there’s a block/report feature if there’s someone you’re suspicious of.
Does Zoosk offer a free trial?
Yes, Zoosk offers a free trial. You can sign up immediately for a Zoosk free trial if you want to try it out. With a free Zoosk account, you can use the advanced search filters to find someone special and send them likes.
With a free trial, you can see what the members on the platform are like. You can browse profiles to get an idea of the people on Zoosk. You can also set up your profile and see who’s interested in you.
You can send unlimited likes and smiles and search through other members with a free trial. You will also receive daily matches and can purchase coins if you want to enjoy more premium features. You can also respond to members with a paid premium account.
Remember that the free trial is limited to exchanging a few messages and sending likes. Messaging is only free during the 7-day trial period. After that, if you want to enjoy chatting with your matches, you must pay for Zoosk.
If you want to enjoy messaging with no restrictions, you’ll need to become a premium member of Zoosk. With the premium membership, you will get advantages such as messaging and bringing partner recommendations to increase your chances of meeting someone.
Here are the features you get with a free trial on Zoosk:
- Account registration
- Profile creation
- Send smiles and hearts
- Access Carousel
- View full profiles
How Much Does Zoosk Cost?
You will need a paid membership if you want to message people. You can only browse and like other members with the free basic account. If you’re going to read or send messages, you will need to pay for a Zoosk subscription.
With a lower-tier premium account, you can only send and receive a limited amount of messages until you need to pay more. Zoosk will prompt you with in-app purchases of “coins” to unlock more premium features, an optional and additional cost on the membership fee.
Zoosk offers four different payment options, which may vary depending on where you are. We’ve broken down Zoosk prices below.
With a Zoosk.com subscription, you have access to the following features:
- Send messages to other singles.
- Access to SmartPicks, the behavioral matchmaking system.
- Purchase Zoosk coins, which give access to premium features.
- Browse incognito mode
- Use the chat feature
- See who likes you
All payments are taken as one lump sum. And be aware – your subscription auto-renews unless you cancel it before its end date.
What are coins on Zoosk?
Zoosk coins are virtual coins that you can purchase to unlock and access premium features. For example, you can purchase coins to buy virtual gifts, send special messages to matches, or have your profile highlighted on the platform.
Coins are optional, and you don’t have to buy them. There are also ways to earn coins for free by using the platform, recommending it to friends, and becoming friends with the service on Facebook. However, remember that coins are an additional cost of membership fees.
Although the Zoosk dating app feels modern and user-friendly, the coin system seems outdated.
Zoosk Coins (optional):
- 180 coins: $19.95
- 480 coins: $39.95
- 1800 coins: $99.95
Zoosk Payment Methods
Zoosk payment methods include the following: debit card, credit card, PayPal or PayPal Express, Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, bank transfer, check, iDeal, SEPA bank transfer, Boleto, Sofort, or Giropay. Visit the subscription store to view the payment methods for your location.
Zoosk FAQ table of contents
- What Is SmartPick On Zoosk?
- How Do I Change My Search Settings?
- Can I Search For Zoosk Members By Username?
- How Do Views Work?
- How Can I Add Or Remove Someone As A Connection On Zoosk?
- How Can I Find And Connect With Other Singles On Zoosk?
- Can I Send Messages On Zoosk For Free? Is There A Zoosk Free Trial?
- How To Send Messages On Zoosk?
- What Does A Smile Mean On Zoosk?
- What Is Auto-Reply On Zoosk, And How Do I Set Mine Up?
- What Is Super Send, And How Can I Use It?
- How Can I Add Or Edit Interests On My Zoosk Profile?
- How Does The SmartPick Feature On Zoosk Work?
- What Is Carousel, And How Do I Use It?
- What Is Hide & Seek On Zoosk?
- What Are Gifts, And How Do I Send One?
- What Is Boost, And How Do I Use It?
- What Is Zoosk Photo Verification, And How Can I Get It?
- What Steps Should I Take To Protect Myself While Dating Online?
- What Should I Do If I Have A Billing Question Or Concern?
- How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
- How Do I Cancel My Subscription Through An Apple Device?
- Why Am I Being Asked To Subscribe Again If I’m Already A Subscriber?
- How Do I Deactivate Or Remove My Account From Zoosk?
- How Can I Pause My Account, And What Will Happen When I Pause It?
- I Want To Cancel My Zoosk Subscription Purchased On An Apple iPhone, IPad, IPod, Or Through iTunes?
- How To Use Zoosk Without Paying?
- Is Zoosk for Seniors?
- Is Zoosk legit?
- What’s the age range on Zoosk?
What Is SmartPick On Zoosk?
A remarkable feature that matches you up with other profiles; each day, you get sent matches, and you can decide whether you’re interested or not.
If you rate each other with a heart, you’ll be notified and can contact each other. But if one or both of you rate the other with an ‘X,’ your answer will stay private, and you’ll move on to another user.
The more you use the site, the more Zoosk will consider ‘Behavioural Matchmaking,’ which serves better matches through the people you’re engaging with and looking at.
How Do I Change My Search Settings?
If you want to change your search settings, you can use advanced search filters to create and save up to six custom searches. To create and save a custom search with the advanced filters, follow the steps below for your device.
How to change Zoosk search settings from your computer’s web browser
1. Go to zoosk.com and log in to your account
2. Select Search from the left navigation
3. Click the blue Edit Search link in the top right of your screen (found underneath the grey NEXT button)
4. On this page, you can now change the age range, location, and distance of your search or select Advanced Search to see more options like kids, relationship history, religion, and more
5. After choosing the advanced search filters you want, save your search by selecting the check box next to the ‘Save this search and giving your search a name
6. Once you finish, select the blue ‘Search’ button, which will save and apply the filters you’ve chosen
How to change your search settings from the iOS app and Android App
1. Open the Zoosk app
2. Select the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen
3. Tap the Filter icon
4. Select ‘Create new’ and select your preferred Age range and Distance
5. Select the blue ‘Save and Search’ button, give your custom filter a name and select ‘Save and Search’ will save and apply the filters you have created.
Remember that the advanced search filters only apply to Search and will not change who you see in your SmartPick introductions or Carousel.
Can I Search For Zoosk Members By Username?
If you want to find the profile of someone you matched with before, you can look through your Connections, Views, or Messages to see them again.
If you haven’t contacted this person and only saw them in your search results or somewhere else on Zoosk, you are unfortunately not searching for a member by username.
How Do Views Work?
A unique feature that allows you to know who viewed you. This feature is helpful because it will let you flirt with other members who checked you out and maybe who were too shy to say hi straight away. After a while, older views are removed from the list to keep the list manageable.
Views are created when other members interact with any information on your profile. For example, this might include your photos or dating profile information.
How Can I Add Or Remove Someone As A Connection On Zoosk?
Adding someone as a connection is the perfect way to let them know you’re interested. When you send a message, Smile, or like them, and they respond, they will automatically become a connection.
If you decide you’re no longer interested in this person, you can remove them as a connection.
How to remove connections from a laptop or computer
1. Go to zoosk.com or through Facebook
2. Select ‘Connections’ on the left-hand side
3. Select the profile image of the connection you want to remove, and this will pop up a menu
4. Select ‘Remove Connection’ and then click ‘Yes’ to confirm[/expand]
How to remove a Zoosk connection from an Android or iOS device
1. Log in to Zoosk through the app
2. Go to the profile you want to remove from your connections
3. Select the three dots on the top right of your profile
4. Select ‘Remove Chat Permission’ from the list of actions[/expand]
How to remove a connection from the mobile site on your smartphone
1. Go to t.zoosk.com
2. Select the Menu (4 lines) at the top left
3. Tap on ‘Connections.’
4. Click the profile of the connection you want to remove, and this will pop up a menu
5. Choose ‘Remove Connection’ from the list of actions and then click ‘OK’ to confirm
After you have removed a Connection, this person will no longer appear in your list of Connections.
How Can I Find And Connect With Other Singles On Zoosk?
There are many ways to find and connect with other singles on Zoosk. The more you use Zoosk, the more information on Behavioural Matchmaking technology will have to help find singles you’ll click with.
– Search: This allows you to discover people you might be interested in.
– Online Now: a great way to chat to someone right away.
– Carousel: a great feature that quickly connects singles interested in each other. If you and another member both say yes to each other, this creates a Mutual Match, and they’ll show up in your ‘Connections.’
– SmartPick: This is smart and learns from your ” and “X” votes to make better matches in the future and can also improve your matches by answering the SmartPick Survey
– Super Send: A way to introduce yourself to other singles at once. Choose a message as an ice breaker, and Zoosk will send it to other members. Once someone messages back, you can view their profile and start chatting.
Can I Send Messages On Zoosk For Free? Is There A Zoosk Free Trial?
You can message other profiles if you’ve paid for a membership, but if you’re on a free trial, all you can send is a wink.
How To Send Messages On Zoosk?
Overall, Zoosk’s messaging service is pretty good. You can use a series of icebreaker questions if you’re unsure what to say, or you can dive right in with your unique message. You can also buy virtual gifts to show you’re interested.
What Does A Smile Mean On Zoosk?
Smiles and Likes. Smiling at someone or Liking their profile is fun to let them know you’re into them. Once you select Smile or Like, you will send a message to that person.
What Is Auto-Reply On Zoosk, And How Do I Set Mine Up?
Auto-reply is a Zoosk feature that allows you to respond to the Smiles you receive. With Auto-Reply, your message is automatically sent to someone sending you a smile. With this feature, you don’t have to respond to the Smile yourself, and you can encourage those who Smile at you to send a more personalized message. You can also select the option not to receive Auto-Replies.
How to set up or edit your Auto-Reply from your computer
1. Go to zoosk.com and log in to your account
2. Select your Zoosk display name at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu, which will take you to your account page.
4. Click ‘Auto-Reply’ in the left navigation. They will take you to the Auto-Reply page, and you can turn your reply on and off and set your message here. You can also select not to receive Auto-Replies.
How to set up or edit your Auto-Reply from the Zoosk app or the t.zoosk.com website on your phone
1. Go to the Zoosk app
2. Choose the menu icon in the top left corner
3. Click on the gear icon on the upper right screen
4. Click ‘Auto-Reply,’ which will take you to the Auto-Reply page, where you can turn your reply on and off and set your message. You will be able to choose not to receive Auto Replies.
What Is Super Send, And How Can I Use It?
Super Send is a way to introduce yourself to many singles at once. All you have to do is choose a message to break the ice, and then Zoosk will send it to other members for you. Then, if people are interested in connecting, they will message you back, and you can start chatting.
To find Super Send:
– From your computer’s web browser, select the white heart icon to the right of the Zoosk logo to open the ‘Promote Yourself’ menu and then click the red ‘Super Send’ button.
– From the app on your mobile phone, select the lightning bolt icon in the top right corner of the app.
– From the web browser on your mobile phone or touch device, click the lightning bolt icon at the top right corner of the screen.
How Can I Add Or Edit Interests On My Zoosk Profile?
It’s essential to keep interests updated on your profile since this will tell potential matches what you’re all about.
To Add or Edit your interests from a laptop or computer, follow these steps.
1. After logging into your profile, click on your profile picture at the top right of the screen
2. Select ‘My Profile
3. Navigate to the bottom where the ‘Interests’ section is found
4. Select ‘Add’ in the right corner and then type to search for the interest you want to add to your profile. Finally, click ‘Save’ at the bottom right.
5. If you want to remove interest from your profile, select the ‘X’ in the red circle at the top right.
Add or Edit your Interest from the Zoosk Android app or the Zoosk iOS app.
1. Select the three lines in the top left corner
2. Select your photo
3. Navigate to the bottom where the ‘Interests’ section is found
4. Tap Edit/Add and then type to search for the interest you want to add to your profile. When your ‘Interest appears, select the picture, and you will add that interest to your profile
5. To remove an interest, tap ‘Edit’ and then click the picture of the interest you want to be removed
How Does The SmartPick Feature On Zoosk Work?
Your profile offers features that help increase your ability to contact other members. One of these features is the Zoosk SmartPick feature which evaluates compatibility between Zoosk members. SmartPick is intelligent and learns from your ” and “X” votes to help make better match recommendations for you in the future. In addition, you can improve match results by answering the SmartPick Survey.
Here’s how SmartPick works:
1. Review the profile that you selected for you based on your profile (these selections are time-sensitive so do this as soon as you can)
2. Decide if you want to vote “or “X.”
3. Your vote is private unless you and your match both vote “. If this happens, you will get the good news by email and also a message in your Zoosk inbox
4. SmartPick is adaptive. Review your matches and vote every day since SmartPick will learn about your preferences over time to find you the best match possible
What Is Carousel, And How Do I Use It?
The Carousel is a feature that they created to allow users to see the photo and ages of other members and will enable them to decide whether they would like to meet you. If you are looking at possible future matches on Carousel and are interested in someone, select ‘yes’ or ‘maybe’ to send another member a notification stating you would like to meet them and ask if they would like to meet you. If you are not interested in another member on Carousel, simply select ‘no’ and move to the next person.
If you and another member select ‘yes,’ this creates a Mutual Match. Then, if you and that other person are interested, they’ll appear in your ‘Connections.’
What Is Hide & Seek On Zoosk?
Zoosk offers subscription upgrades such as this one that allow you to enjoy premium features for an additional price.
Hide & Seek allows you to control the attention you receive with three levels of visibility:
1. Hide: Hide your profile so only people you message can see you.
2. Seek: Be fully visible and let people know when you view them.
3. Sneak: Be fully visible and check out people without letting them know when you view them.
How to purchase a subscription upgrade from your computer’s web browser
1. Go to zoosk.com and log in to your Zoosk account.
2. Select ‘Upgrade’ in the left navigation menu
3. Follow the instructions to select a subscription upgrade and enter your payment details
How to purchase a subscription upgrade from the web browser on your mobile phone or touch device
1. Go to t.zoosk, com and log in to your Zoosk account
2. Click the menu icon in the top left corner of your screen
3. Select ‘Upgrade.’
4. Follow the directions to choose a subscription upgrade and enter your payment information
What Are Gifts, And How Do I Send One?
To make someone feel extra special, you can use Zoosk coins to buy them a virtual gift, a fun way to stand out and let someone else know you’re genuinely interested.
To send a gift to someone, go to their profile and select the gift icon, which will open a selection of gifts where you can choose the one you like.
What Is Boost, And How Do I Use It?
Boost is a quick way for you to promote yourself to other members of Zoosk. After you’ve purchased Boost with Zoosk coins, the app will prompt you in different places on Zoosk, including in people’s messages and Carousel. The more you Boost, the more they will highlight you, and it’s a great way to get noticed faster and receive more views and attention from other members.
To find Boost:
– From your computer’s web browser: select the heart icon to the right of the Zoosk logo and click the orange ‘Boost’ button
– From the app on your mobile phone: click the lightning bolt icon in the top right corner of the app
– From the web browser on your mobile phone or touch device: click the lightning bolt icon in the top right corner of the screen.
What Is Zoosk Photo Verification, And How Can I Get It?
Zoosk Photo Verification lets other members know that your photos are you. After you verify your photos, you receive a Photo Verified badge.
Verify photos by going to the Verification section of your profile on a mobile device using the Zoosk app for iPhone or Android. Select ‘Verify Photos,’ and you will be prompted to record a short video. After submitting your video, the Zoosk moderators will review it. They will not share the video with anyone other than the photo moderators. After they verify your photo, you will get an email saying your photos are verified and that your photo Verified badge has been added to your profile.
If They couldn’t verify your photos, you should try again and make sure your face is well-lit in the video and that your face is identifiable in your photos.
What Steps Should I Take To Protect Myself While Dating Online?
Dating should be fun and safe. When you start using Zoosk, you should think about how to meet and interact with people safely. Your online safety is your responsibility, and you should prioritize it.
Zoosk does not routinely screen members or inquire into the background of its members. It also does not attempt to verify information provided by members or conduct criminal screenings of members.
For more information about staying safe on Zoosk, visit their Online Dating Safety Tips page to be safe while finding a meaningful relationship.
What Should I Do If I Have A Billing Question Or Concern?
If you need help with billing questions or have any concerns, contact Zoosk Customer Support. They can help answer questions about your subscription or coin purchases, deactivate your account, manage the renewal of your subscription and also help offer promotions and discounts to make your subscription more affordable.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
If your subscription is set to renew automatically, you can cancel your subscription by switching off automatic renewal. To do this, go to your Account Settings and click subscribe. If You purchased your subscription through a third-party account (like iTunes or Amazon), your subscription must be canceled in line with that third party’s terms and conditions.
How to cancel your subscription from your computer
1. Go to Zoosk.com and log in to your account
2. Click on your display name at the top right corner
3. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu
4. Select Subscriptions from the left navigation, and this will take you to your subscription page
5. Click on Cancel My Subscription. You will be taken to a confirmation page and asked why you left.
How to cancel your Zoosk subscription from your mobile
1. Open your mobile browser and go to t.zoosk.com and log in to your account
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner
3. Click on the gear icon close to your nickname
4. Click Subscription
5. At the bottom of your screen, click Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions
How Do I Cancel My Subscription Through An Apple Device?
If you purchased a subscription with an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires you to cancel your subscription through the App Store. To do this, you need to:
1. Click on Settings
2. Scroll until you find iTunes and App Store and click
3. Click on your email address or Apple ID
4. Click on View Apple ID
5. Scroll down and click on Subscription
6. Find and click on your Zoosk Subscription and click Cancel Subscription
7. Click confirm
After following these steps, your subscription will expire at the end of the billing cycle.
Why Am I Being Asked To Subscribe Again If I’m Already A Subscriber?
If you are already subscribed to Zoosk and are being asked to subscribe again, it’s probably because you logged in with a different email address than the one you subscribed with.
To check you are logged in with the correct email address, simply do the following:
1. Discover what email address you’re logged in with by visiting your settings and going to the account page.
2. Log out of your Zoosk account and back in with any other email addresses you might have used to subscribe.
If you tried to log in with other email addresses and still haven’t found the email address you initially subscribed with, you might need additional help. Contact Zoosk Customer Support for assistance.
How Do I Deactivate Or Remove My Account From Zoosk?
Suppose you want a break from online dating. In that case, you can hide your profile by pausing your account, allowing you to temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you decide to give online dating another try.
If you are a subscriber who would like to deactivate your account, you will first need to cancel your subscription. If you are not subscribed and want to deactivate a Zoosk account, follow the steps below.
Deactivating your account from your computer
1. Go to Zoosk.com and log in to your account
2. Select your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of the screen
3. Click Account Settings from the menu, which will take you to your account page.
4. Next to Account Status, select Edit.
5. Select Deactivate, which will take you to a confirmation page.
6. Confirm your choice by clicking Deactivate Zoosk Account.
Deactivating your account from your mobile through the Zoosk Android App
1. Open the Zoosk app on your phone
2. Select the three lines menus at the top left corner
3. Click the gear close to your nickname
4. Click Account
5. Click the pencil close to your Account Status
6. Tap Deactivate and follow the directions
Once you deactivate your account, you will lose your subscription benefits, and your profile will not be visible to other members. However, if you decide to use Zoosk in the future, you can reactivate your account by logging into your account using your email address and password.
How Can I Pause My Account, And What Will Happen When I Pause It?
If you want a break from online dating for a bit, the pause feature will let you temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still retain your connections, message history, and profile for when you decide to give it another go.
When you pause your Zoosk account:
– Your profile will be hidden from Zoosk and won’t be shown to any other Zoosk members until you unpause
– You won’t be able to receive messages or communications from members
– You can keep message history, connections, and profile
– If you’re a subscriber, your subscription remains active
– You won’t receive emails or notifications from Zoosk or members. However, you will still receive messages about subscription renewal and reactivating your account.
How to pause your Zoosk account from a computer:
1. Go to Zoosk.com and log in to your account
2. Click on your Zoosk display name found in the top right corner of the screen
3. Select Account Settings from the menu, and this will take you to your account page
3. Next to Account Status, select Edit
5. Select Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account
How to pause your Zoosk account from the Android app and iOS app:
1. Go to the Zoosk app
2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen
3. Click the gear icon to go to your Settings
4. Tap on Account
5. Click the pencil icon close to Account Status
6. Click Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account
I Want To Cancel My Zoosk Subscription Purchased On An Apple iPhone, IPad, IPod, Or Through iTunes?
If you purchased a subscription on iTunes or an Apple device, Apple requires you to cancel your subscription through the App Store.
To cancel your Zoosk subscription on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod, follow these steps:
1. Select Settings on your Apple device
2. Scroll to iTunes & App Store
3. Select your Apple ID/ email address
4. Tap View Apple ID and then enter your Touch ID password
5. On the Account Settings page, click ‘Subscriptions.’
6. Select your Zoosk subscription
7. Cancel Subscription’ and then click ‘Confirm’ on the ‘Confirm Cancellation’ pop-up.
How To Use Zoosk Without Paying?
You can preview the site and view other profiles with a free trial, including their picture. You can’t message anyone without a subscription, though.
Is Zoosk For Seniors?
Is Zoosk for seniors? Yes, there are lots of seniors on Zoosk. We think it’s an excellent option for a quick beginner’s experience. It’s simple to set up a profile on Zoosk. If you’re a senior looking for a casual fling, it’s a good option since it’s speedy and user-friendly. Other dating sites like eHarmony take more time to set up and might be better for seniors looking for something more serious.
Zoosk also uses its behavioral SmartPick algorithm to fill your pool with users it thinks you might like based on profiles you have looked at in the past. It will then ask you what you think of the recommended profiles. Finally, it will adapt based on this feedback and provide better recommendations in the future.
Is Zoosk Legit?
Yes, Zoosk is a legit dating site with 40 million users. A dating site is only as good as its membership, and Zoosk boasts millions of singles in a worldwide dating network.
What Is The Age Range On Zoosk?
Zoosk attracts primarily young people under the age of 44. The average age of users is around 24 and 27. However, as mentioned – members are using Zoosk over and under this age range. Zoosk is for seniors, those in their 20s, and also teens. Remember that the most prominent dating pool will be the 20-something age range.